Insurance companies to cover services via telehealth during the emergency
During this difficult time, Center For Wellness wants to ensure that those in need of our services do not have to try to manage without. Due to recent NJ law, insurance companies are covering telehealth and we can offer all of our programs over the internet using this technology. We can keep our staff and clients safe, while helping our clients heal!
Which programs are available through teletherapy?
All of our presently active programs, Partial Care, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Outpatient therapy are available at this time.
Teletherapy allows for convenience, but also offers:
- Access for those who may have limited mobility.
- Extra privacy for those uncomfortable in public.
- Access for those who live outside the Monroe Township area.
- Extra comfort to those who may have a harder time talking face-to-face.
What technology do I need for teletherapy?
Our therapists use a HIPAA compliant teleconference company that is secure and confidential. To participate in teletherapy or online therapy, you will need:
- An internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Webcam or built-in camera on the device
- A comfortable place where you can talk in private without interruptions
How do I get started with teletherapy?
Ready to speak with us online or over the phone? Contact us to schedule an appointment.